EASY PEASY GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Calling all cookie lovers! These easy peasy gluten-free chocolate chip cookies don't call for any complicated ingredients, are simple to make and don't require any time in the fridge before baking. Perfect for the impatient baker!So you can go from 'ooh I really fancy a cookie' to 'mmmmm, cookies' in under an hour.They're crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Oh hello!The simple method for making up this cookie dough makes them ideal for baking with kiddywinks 🙂This recipe makes 10 delicious cookies.
- 170 g Magical gluten-free plain flour blend
- 60 g light brown sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 110 g salted butter
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 80 g sweetened condensed milk
- Heat your oven to 180c / 160c fan.
- Weigh the flour, sugars and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Cube the butter, drop it into the bowl and rub it into the flour using your fingertips. Keep going until your mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir through.
- Pour in the condensed milk, stir through with a spoon then get your hands in and give the mixture a good knead/squish until it comes together into a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls (55g if you want to weigh them) and place them at least 5cm apart on lined baking trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are just starting to turn a light golden colour.
- Carefully remove the trays from the oven and leave the cookies on the trays to cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Stick the kettle on and get stuck in!xx Millie, Marcus, Milo, Maddy and Me xx
SHOW US YOUR BAKES!Mention @thelittlebakeryofhappiness or tag #thelittlebakeryofhappiness in your Instagram pics so that we can coo over your masterpieces!